How I found Premium Web Cart
Hi, I am an internet marketer and business owner, and when I began my search for an online webcart, I had never even heard of Premium Web Cart (PWC). I knew of 1ShoppingCart and Infusionsoft and Quicken online but had no clue which to choose or how to even set anything up.
The more I looked, the more confused I became. I need a what? Merchant account? Authorize.what? Where do I get those? Finally got authorize.net and a merchant service sorted but still had not shopping cart.
After talking to some of my business colleagues and internet marketing friends, I decided that I probably did not want to use 1ShoppingCart. Mostly because I already used AWeber and didn’t want to move my list. Plus, one person I know had a LOT of problems with them. So I began doing a little searching on my own. Honestly, I do not even remember how I came across PWC. I really wanted to go with Infusionsoft, but the cost was waaaay beyond what I could afford.
PWC seemed to have everything and more…
Infusionsoft was waaaay too expensive and all the other carts I found just seemed to not stack up. I called them and they were very very helpful on the phone and not pushy at all. So I signed up for a $5.00 one month trial. Basically they got me with their customer service from the very beginning.
Here are a very very small list of the Pro’s and Con’s:
- Amazing support!! I have the direct line to my cart advisor and his Skype address so I can ask for help whenever I need it.
- Recurring billing that is highly customizable. You can setup x day free trials and then have the billing start, or even have a startup cost and then monthly billing at a different rate. ie, If you charged $1000 setup and the monthly fees were only $700.
- Integrates with Aweber which I use. (Also integrates with iContact, GetResponse, MailChimp. You can also use the built in auto responder which uses Aweber.)
- Kinda like Infusionsoft but WAAAAAY more affordable!!!
- Check the screenshot below for a general overview of all the Premium Web Cart features.
- There are so many stinkin things you can do in PWC it’s insane! I haven’t even scratched the surface of what’s possible yet.
- AGAIN… There are sooo many things you can do in PWC. It’s a bit overwhelming.
- They are still growing so some of the videos are outdated for training, but even in the time I’ve been with them they have made HUGE improvements.
PWC was definitely a great choice for my business and I’ve recommended it to all my friends who have been extremely happy with the service. It’s always nice when you make a recommendation for something that works out so well for so many people.
As I said above… I haven’t even begun to use PWC to it’s full potential yet, but it works great for my purpose right now and I’m learning a little more every day with the help of my cart advisor Josh.
Here is an overview screenshot from their site of features.
Click the image or click –> Premium Web Cart <– and then go to “Product Comparison” to do a detailed comparison.